PHI celebrates its fellow home town boys in blue, the Los Angeles Dodgers, 2020 world champions!
Did you know?
- This is the Dodgers’ 7th world championship, 6th in Los Angeles, and first in 32 years (last won in 1988).
- PHI started in Los Angeles, as Preco Incorporated of Los Angeles, in the early 1940s.
- The Dodgers move to Los Angeles from Brooklyn, New York, in 1958.
- PHI continues to manufacture equipment and build on its heritage in City of Industry, an industrial suburb of Los Angeles.
- PHI’s machines are painted in a “Dodger Blue” like azure color (HEX #1E90FF)
(If it’s not the Dodger Blue you were expecting, it’s because this Dodger Blue is the lighter blue used throughout Dodger Stadium, not the darker blue used on the Dodgers’ uniforms.)